Imagine with me, if you will, that we are standing at the seashore.
Beside us is a ship with huge white sails, spread full in the evening
breeze. It is the image of strength and beauty as it starts to move out
into the vast unknown ocean. We stand there and watch until at length,
there is only a white cloud of sails suspended between sky and sea. As
it moves farther into the distance it becomes smaller and smaller until
it appears to be gone. Gone from our sight, that is all. The ship is
just as large and just as real as when it left the shore. The
diminished size is in us, not the ship. And just at the moment when we
think, “There it goes,” someone in another place with other eyes says,
“Here it comes” as it enters into their space and life.
- Meeting with family/loved ones either through e-mail, phone, in person
- Preparation of eulogy
- Gravesite ceremonies and internment
- Parchment copy of service
- Travel upon request
Please contact Reverend Barbara to make arrangements.
- Funerals/Memorials: $200
- Graveside/Internment: add $75.00
- 1/2 of all fees due at booking
- Balance due 2 weeks prior to service
- Payment by cash, check, credit card